Welcome to this exquisite and valuable farm located in the southern Pacific zone of Costa Rica. This beautiful property spans across 55 acres of pure paradise and is only a 15-minute drive away from downtown Cortez. Situated in the peaceful town of Chontales, this farm was previously part of the FONAFIFO environmental and sustainable program, which aimed to protect and preserve the country's most valuable resource - the jungle and its wildlife. However, it is now available for sale.
The property touches a public road and an easement that runs along one side of the farm and all the way to the amazing river called Balsar, The waters of this river are absolutely breathtaking! They are so crystal clear that you can see right through to the bottom. And the best part? There are plenty of deep swimming holes to dive into and cool off on a hot summer day.
The property has more than 20 natural and flat building sites. Away from the buildable areas, the land boasts a number of enchanting springs which add to the property's charm. Plus, you'll be pleased to know that electricity is readily available on the premises.
Looking for the perfect spot for a hotel, family compound, eco-retreat, or small development? Look no further than this farm with 60% flat land that's just waiting to be transformed into your dream project.
The farm boasts a variety of attractions, including:
1. Primary and secondary forests filled with large trees and lush vegetation, which appeal to tourists.
2. Stunning views of the mountains and jungle/forest.
3. It serves as a biological corridor, providing a beautiful opportunity for bird and animal observation.
4. Native woods that were planted over 30 years ago have been left unmanaged for 15 years.
5. Conveniently located just 15 minutes away from supermarkets and restaurants.
6. Easy access to the farm is guaranteed.
If you have any inquiries or would like to schedule a visit, we kindly ask that you get in touch with us. We are always happy to assist and provide you with the information you need. Thank you for considering reaching out to us.